LAS VEGAS CHAPTER MEMBERSHIP
Thank you for your interest! Membership in National Charity League, Inc. affords mothers and daughters the opportunities to participate together in philanthropic work, leadership development, and cultural experiences.
To become a Member you must be sponsored by 2 Members from our Chapter. If you know someone in the Las Vegas chapter, talk to her about specific Membership obligations and the Membership drive timeline.
A new class of mothers and daughters are sponsored in the Fall while their daughters are still in 6th grade. Admission into grades 8 through 10 is subject to the same sponsorship rules and is based on space availability.
If you do not know someone in NCL, Inc. you are invited to submit the following form.
Please click here to fill out and submit your Membership Inquiry form, or for any questions regarding Membership, requests for transfers or assistance with connecting as a Sustainer, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Yearly Membership obligations include:
1. Required hours for Patronesses and Ticktockers (TTs) are 10 philanthropy and 10 league hours for daughters in 7th, 8th and 12th grades; and 15 philanthropy and 15 league hours for daughters in 9th, 10th and 11th beginning May 1st to April 30th .
2. Patronesses are required to serve on at least one committee per year and TTs also have a job every year.
3. Patronesses attend five regular Membership meetings a year. TTs attend six grade level meetings a year and must notify their Grade Level Advisors in advance if it is necessary to miss a meeting.
4. Both Patronesses and TTs are required to attend the Chapter Tea, Senior Recognition, and Awards and Installation events.
5. Provisional Membership Dues: Patroness: $230 + $255 for each TT. (1 Patroness + 1 TT = *$485)
*These dues cover the initial fee, Awards and Instillation, Mother/ Daughter Tea, Senior Recognition fund (graduation celebration after 6 years), ticktocker fund, and T-shirt.
In the meantime, your Sponsor and Co-Sponsor will be glad to answer any questions you may have about NCL, Inc.
Thank you again for your interest in our NCL, Inc., Las Vegas Chapter.